Tuesday, February 8, 2022

My Favorite Sims- January 2022


There is endless beauty to explore in Second Live. As much as I love using backdrops for my photography, there's something magical about getting that right shot in a beautiful environment you don't completely control. 

I absolutely love trading landmarks with people, discovering new sims, and of course, sharing some of my favorites. I visited so many beautiful sims in January, it was hard to narrow it down and pick favorites, but I spent a lot of time at these four!


Lemon Trees: The Art Between Seasons


It took me ages to leave the landing zone of this beautiful but melancholy sim. The dilapidated beauty of this sim was there with each windlight I tried, but there's something magical about the region's settings. With plenty of space to explore and so much to discover you could spend an entire season taking pictures in this lovely sim.

Frogmore 4.0


I spent a very short time at a previous Frogmore build and decided to check this one out on a friend's recommendation. It didn't take long for inspiration to strike. Before long, I was panning my camera, seeing potential shots at every angle. I used a variety of windlight settings as this place is beautiful at any time of day, but like the rest of the entries on this list, the region settings are stunning.

Ocho Tango


It was only supposed to be a quick photoshoot with a gown in a ballroom, but from the moment I TPed into Ocho Tango, I was in love. From the checkered dance floor and the train station behind to the marsh and the subtle glow of the aurora in the sky, Ocho Tango is offers plenty of photo opportunities- all this in addition to being a romantic spot to dance with your special someone!

Angel's Palms


I'm somewhat picky when it comes to beach sims, maybe because it feels like there are so many of them, but from the moment I TPed into Angel's Palms, I know I'd found someplace special. The whole place looks absolutely fabulous, especially on the region's settings. This sim manages to pack a lot of beauty into a small strip of beach, and it even includes rentable apartments for some lucky residents.


Do you have a favorite sim I haven't mentioned yet? Feel free to send me a message and suggest more places to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If You're Not Laughing with Me, You're Laughing Against Me

  Leimotiv - Misha Dress Fit for Erika, Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn Strippable- with 5 stages of undress   [FLS] -  jenny Boots Incl...